There is a strong emphasis on the continuous learning opportunities for all staff across the Trust and beyond.
This academic year we are offering the following opportunities:
|• A strong induction process for all staff with relevant CPL in key areas of their job spec.
• A clear structured approach to training in coaching, being a coach and a coachee.
• A strong wellbeing offer to support all staff in accessing what they need to take part in professional learning and carry out their role.
|A bespoke training package for all governors to access.
|• Access to a variety of out-sourced National Professional Qualification programmes supported by experienced mentors
• Middle Leadership Programme facilitated by Sue Cross
• Crucial conversations training
• Being a facilitator training
• Designated safeguarding forum
|• SEND in mainstream (DfE approved programme)
• Early identification of needs (DfE approved programme)
• IRIS connect training and use of this as a CPL tool
• Mentor training
• Induction tutor training
• Team Teach training (official registered training)
• ECT year 1 and year 2 Special School training forums
• ECT year 1 and year 2 Mainstream training forums
• Developing teaching and learning beyond ECT years training forum
• Subject expert network forums for curriculum areas
Alongside the named programmes above we have dedicated staff within the Trust who work to devise and develop bespoke training for individuals, groups and collaborations across the trust and beyond in all areas of school improvement.